MANUFACTURER limited WARRANTY
ICON® EVs (Manufacturer) warrants each ICON® EV branded golf cart sold by ICON® EV or any of its authorized dealers or distributors—worldwide, to be free of defects for a period of 2 years from the date of sale. Within the warranty time frame, subject to the issues listed below, ICON® EV will repair or replace the golf cart and/or parts of the golf cart if the components in question are defective in materials or workmanship. ICON® Electric Vehicles believes in and values quality manufacturing.
MANUFACTURER limited WARRANTY
ROYAL® (Manufacturer) warrants each ROYAL® branded golf cart sold by ROYAL® or any of its authorized dealers or distributors—worldwide, to be free of defects for a period of 3 years from the date of sale. Within the warranty time frame, subject to the issues listed below, ROYAL® will repair or replace the golf cart and/or parts of the golf cart if the components in question are defective in materials or workmanship. ROYAL® Electric Vehicles believes in and values quality manufacturing.
If you ever experience a potential warranty issue with one of our products, please contact us using the contact form below. Fill out our contact form with a brief explanation of the issue you are having and we will quickly jump into action. We promise to do our best to resolve your warranty issue as quickly as possible, all while providing the best customer service in the industry.
MANUFACTURER LIMITED WARRANTY
1. This limited warranty covers conversions to new vehicles, equipment furnished by Bintelli ("the company") in or upon a passenger vehicle. Vehicle has a 4 year limited parts warranty.
2. The company warrants to original purchaser that any defects in materials or workmanship, except as listed in para. 4 below, that occur within the time periods listed below ("the warranty period"), starting from the date of delivery, will be
corrected by the company at its expense, in a manner described:
a. Manufacture Warranties –These warranties are covered by the manufacture of the component, not by Bintelli directly. Lester chargers covered for four years. Eagle brand chargers are covered for a period of three years.
Curtis Instruments brand controllers are covered for a period of two years. US Batteries are covered for a period of 12 months. Full warranty disclosures for these three manufacturers are available upon request.
b. Bintelli Warranty – In addition to the manufacture warranties noted above. Bintelli will warranty the frame and all structure welds of the vehicle for a period of two years. All remaining parts not already mentioned in (a) or (b) or excluded in #4 below will be covered for a period of one year. Labor for repair is never included. The warranty included is a parts only warranty. Defective parts must be returned to Bintelli before replacement. Longer warranties or warranties that include labor costs can be purchased for an additional price at the time of purchase or delivery.
3. Warranty parts will be sent or given to the customer when the original purchaser notifies the company that a defect exists and the company determines, as a result of its inspection or investigation, that the defect was caused by improper
material or workmanship.
4. The parts only warranty provided by Bintelli does not cover:
a. Any costs or charges involved in transporting a vehicle or part to or from the repair facility.
b. Any lost revenues to customer due to the defective part(s).
c. Damages to any items caused by improper use, unauthorized repairs or modifications, attempts to operate any equipment beyond its rated capacities, or damage caused by lack of proper and reasonable maintenance.
d. Any equipment furnished by the buyer (for installation by the company).
e. Wear Items - tires, bulbs, fuses, bearings, brake pads, motor brushes, wiper blades, brake shoes.
f. Any defects for components(such as radio equipment, charger, controller, batteries, etc.) which are covered by the individual component manufacturer's warranty).
g. Any rental or replacement vehicle charges or costs associated with the need for warranty repair at our authorized facility.
h. Any labor required to replace any warranty parts
i. Rust and Paint related issues
j. The motor if the vehicle is used in a rental or taxi style application
5. Warranty repairs listed above constitute the full extent of the company's warranty. There are no warranties which extend beyond those described herein, and the foregoing warranty is exclusive and is in lieu of all other warranties, whether written, oral, implied or statutory. In no event shall the company be liable for special or consequential damages or of the loss of use of the vehicle or loss of time or inconvenience to the buyer. Warranties are non transferrable. Any disputes arising from this warranty are to be settled in Charleston County, SC.